In short: Improve Profitability & Cash Flow While Protecting Company Assets.
A CFO’s responsibilities may be quite broad depending on the circumstances at any given company. Typically they would include some or all of the following:
- Supporting the leadership team with key financial data
- Driving accountability in managing the business
- Voicing well-substantiated dissenting opinions
- Conducting meaningful forward-looking analysis
- Enforcing annual budget process & monthly reporting
- Advancing continuous improvement
- Leading & mentoring the finance team
- Managing fiduciary responsibilities
While a CFO’s title may be big, our people take a roll-up-the-sleeves approach. We can get into the accounting weeds when necessary, and come out with a clear focus to articulate a big-picture financial strategy that will take you wherever you’d like to go.
To learn exactly what our CFOs would do for your business, request our “CFO GAP Analysis” and we’ll provide you with a tangible, written action plan tailored to your specific circumstances.